Making Immigration Easier to Chew…

We breakdown how and when you could apply for a UK Visa or Settled status.

Are you or your family members EU nationals?

EU citizens currently have the right to reside in the UK.

We can help you apply for the EU Settlement Scheme and regularise your stay even after Brexit.

Have your children in the UK for 7 years?

If your children under the age of 18 years old have been in the UK for 7 years, you can apply for permanent residency and potentially be accepted within a day of applying.

Are you married to a British citizens?

If your spouse, civil partner or unmarried partner is British then you can apply for a spouse visa.

Are you looking to work in the UK?

To work in the UK you must have a firm job offer from a registered sponsored business.

If a UK employer has offered you a job then great. However, they may need to apply for a sponsorship license under the Tier 2 (General) category.

A working visa type can be obtained for up to five years. Further, your partner and children can be added to your application.

Does your company wish to transfer you to a UK office?

If your company does not have an office but wants to move into the UK market then they can setup a subsidiary here using a Sole Representative visa.

If you are currently employed and your company has a UK office, which they need you to be transferred to. This is done using a Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visa.

Would you like to study in the UK?

The UK houses some of the world’s top educative institutions. If you are looking at a graduate or post graduate University course, you need a Tier 4 Student visa.

Are you setting up a business?

If you are a graduate then there is a start-up visa option. The Start-Up Visa is designed specifically to encourage more growth in areas such as tech.

If you are not a graduate then there is an innovator visa option. The business idea must be deemed innovative. You need £50,000 of investment, your funding can come from any source though.

Are you looking to invest?

If you have £2 million available to invest in the UK then you can apply for the Tier 1 (Investor) visa. The investment needs to be made into qualifying funds and cannot be invested as you please.

Why not get in touch!!!

Complete the form below:

    Or just email us or call 0207 242 1666.