0207 242 1666

Call Us 9:30am - 6:00pm Mon to Fri


10 Years & 20 Years Rules on LONG RESIDENCE:

All those people who come to this country on a visa which does not lead to a Settlement (ILR) e.g.
Work permit, Marriage and Innovator or Investment visas and they don’t leave the country. They are the people who are going through the roughest and toughest times in this country.
Particularly, Students with children and families, who for various reasons decided or were unable to return to their country after their studies.

Understanding the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Travel to the UK

In an ever-evolving world of travel regulations and requirements, the United Kingdom is set to introduce an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for individuals who do not require a visa to enter the country. This innovative system aims to streamline the process of granting travel permission while enhancing security measures. In this blog, we delve into the intricacies of the ETA, its significance, who needs it, and how it will impact international travelers.